Tuesday, February 9, 2010

reno.

well, the last several weeks have been adventurous to say the least. we've had some of my family staying at our house, only to leave and have levi's family come to stay later that evening. my grandma is in for the week, and then we go to reno for the weekend for our second baby shower. it's been quite a month so far. i will say that i am kind of tired right now, but at least my house looks normal for the first time in quite some time.

as for going to reno, plans for that changed as well. my lovely husband decided that he has too much to do now, so he opted out of going. apparently studying for the two DAT's and taking 17 credits and being a research assistant has him quite overbooked, and with our families having been here he hasn't had much time to do anything. even though he is at basketball this evening instead of studying, buuut i guess everyone needs their break. sooo, he is no longer going with me, but my lovely friend Jenni decided she would love to take her cute little child with me on our long road trip to see my crazy family. =) it should be fun though as we will have some extended family in town too.

while we are making this adventure, i'm going to get my hair cut by my fabulous hair cutter friend Melanie. the problem: i'm feeling more crazy than usual, i would like to switch up the hair, even though my husband would like to have it longer. i think that this girl's hair is really cute though. i'm thinking of more of a dramatic a-line. but maybe not as long in the front? opinions?



p.s. my car will be done tomorrow! so that we can drive it this weekend! only 3 weeks later! =)

3 comments:

  1. CRAZY! I felt the same way around the same time when I was prego with Luke! Like exactly! I wanted a more dramatic haircut and I wanted it shorter...almost pixie! I know you don't want a pixie but that's crazy that we felt the same way around the same time. As for the haircut...it's adorable and I would love to see how it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair - as long as you go with all those piercings as well!!! lol.
    I think that hairstyle will look really cute on you. Can't wait to see what you decide.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'