Friday, February 26, 2010

phase three complete.

well, well, well.... as many of you faithful followers know through facebook, we have successfully painted zak's room this past weekend. and i must say i LOVE it. i don't want to be a braggart, but i think that my mother and I did a fabulous job on it, and considering it took us many hours to complete, it better have looked freaking awesome.






my favorite is the castle, you have no idea how many freaking times i had to paint that thing to make it look good. it was definitely a process. anyways, we've decided now that we're going to try and make his room more of a piratey room. not like scary pirates, but cute stuff. this is what i've found so far:
is that not the most cool toy chest you have ever seen?? ummmm the answer is yes. and i am stoked to order it sometime soon. it is so cute!!


this is my vision of his bedding now, because i have vetoed our cute baby sea animal stuff. I think this pattern is adorable. only problem, is that it's in London, and I can't sew. but i have a dream of what i want with it, i want it patchworked like this, with silk edging so it feels cool, and then i want some bumper pads with each of the squares on it. if anyone would like to volunteer to help me on this endeavor i would gladly appreciate it. =)

i'm hoping to find maybe an anchor or some plastic swords to hang up on the other walls that aren't painted, to add to the decor, but we'll see. our first priority is getting shelves and under the bed boxes to store all of the random stuff i don't know where to put quite yet.

6 weeks left. oohhh baby.

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed! His room is so cute! You are an artist!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'