Wednesday, April 7, 2010

zakary. snakary.

darling babbby,

let's chop chop. who needs to listen to the doctor say you aren't coming this weekend, and probably not even coming next week either? come on. lame sauce.

we have a "high risk" doc appt on monday to get an ultrasound and check the babe to see whether or not we'll be induced to get ya out of here. so you don't necessarily have to be on your best behavior and show them how much you want to stay in there.

also, i don't like these little contractions you're giving me to practice. just make up your mind and give me the real deal or nothing at all.

i love you but let's get this show on the road baby zak. i'm ready to be done.

love,
mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Number 1, I love your new blog layout! Super cute.

    Number 2, Awwwww I am so excited to meet Mr. Zak Attack!

    Number 3, I want to see your pregnant self before you pop! Let's hang out, please.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'