Tuesday, May 22, 2012

love.

phew, three posts in one day, i am awesome. 

while the potty training was infinitely more successful today, i had more time to continue the decorating fad that i'm on instead of stalking my child to make sure he doesn't pee on everything. i am absolutely loving the babe's room.  i decided that we needed to add another color besides grey and orange because 1. orange is really hard to find cheap. or find at all. 2. i needed to save money so i added a color we already had. i really like it a lot. 

i also absolutely love his name. and how it turned out. and it cost me a fraction of anthropologie. 
 i also think that my knobs look a lot less girly on the crib. but that's just my opinion. i still also love them.

these are my spray painted adventures. well not the lamp. but i painted the black mirrors and frames. someday they'll have pictures of the wee one, so excited! and my clock was a super ghetto white one that i stole from my parent's house, but i think that spray painting it gave it a little extra class. 


i also still love our crib bedding. and my crayon art. which is WAY messier than you would think. but it still looks great. 
now i'm just waiting for my fab curtains to arrive from walmart.com, {the best store ever. the fact that the closest one is 45 minutes away is very depressing. everything is so cheap there. target just isn't the same}

when it's all finished, i'll whip out pictures of the whole room. but for now just pieces will have to suffice. =) 



5 comments:

  1. wow, look at your sassy creativeness! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That room is going to be so awesome! I feel inspired to get my butt going on my girls' room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! i love the way his name turned out!!! can't wait to see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute!! does it make walking into his room seem like the baby will be here soon?!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'