Tuesday, September 29, 2009

---.

Well I have been told that I have begun to slack a little on the blogging bit, which I admit I have. Not like I do much homework, but I have much less motivation to write out long things about my life than I did during the summer. Probably because I'm actually doing other things besides working and coming home to watch TV. Anyways, here is my update:

1. My husband thinks he might have the swine flu. He texted me while I was at work today and said he thought he was getting sick because he had a lot of flu like symptoms. Well, two hours later he got an email from a kid in one of the classes he TA's for that said he has the swine flu and wont' be coming to class for a while. Apparently this is the type of kid who sits in the front row, comes to all his office hours, so his exposure is legit enough for me to make him a doctor's appointment bright and early tomorrow morning to get it checked out. But I'm going to be kinda ticked if he has it. a. because that means that I am a contact of it and probably can't work with my 20 children who have worse immune systems than me and b. i don't want to get it but seeing as we share a lot of things in this house hold, it is very likely that i could. death.

2. I still fail at doing homework, studying, and motivating myself to do anything related to school. Apparently I can't take 13 credits because I feel like I have nothing to do. I'll remember that in the future.

3. I would like to comment on the friends I have going to the Miley Cyrus concert tonight-- there are 3 girls in the kindergarten going with their moms as well. Maybe you'll see them there. =)

4. I hate having people call asking for us to donate money to some charity or another. I always feel like a jerk for not wanting to, and they don't ever let you hang up ever.

5. I'm excited for this dramatic change in weather that is supposed to happen this evening. I'm tired of being all sweaty after coming in at recess. And plus, I have some lovely sweaters to wear now.

I am really lacking in the inspired writing department tonight so that is all I leave you with my good friends. =)

1 comment:

  1. thank you. :) that was lovely. and i hope you don't die from swine flu either.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'