Tuesday, September 22, 2009

body.

Let me tell you what an interesting sensation it is to have your pants fit in the legs, but then be extremely tight at the waist. I have invested (well my mom invested, and gave it to me) in the BellyBand, and I must say that it is fabulous. I might even wear it when I'm not pregnant because it holds the pants up without having to zip or button them.

However, I will tell you of the incident in kindergarten yesterday, I was wearing these cords, which were a lot lower rise than any of my work pants, which also made it hard for the band to stay down and cover the fly, because I have a longer torso yadda yadda yadda. Well, I was doing a good job making sure it was covered, but when I stood up from the chairs at the table, which I should mention are about a foot maybe off the floor so it's extremely awkward to get up from, the bottom part of my zipper was showing and I immediately got a "your pants are unzipped teacher". Awkward. then "are they too tight, do you need a bigger size?" What do you say to a kid, to explain that while you don't look like you have anything inside you, you actually do, and I don't need bigger pants, I just needed the stupid thing to stay down farther, which wasn't going to happen. Sigh. it'll be nice to look like I am not just gaining weight specifically in my stomach but that there is actually something there so I have a legit excuse for the children, besides "my stomach is too big" which I felt like saying.

Also, yoga right now. Holy freak. The only reason I go is because I like the way I feel when I'm done. Other than that, I wouldn't go, not only because I hate working out, but because it's hard!! Power yoga is a work out man!! She pumps the room up to like 80+ degrees so we are dripping with sweat and then we do the same things over and over again. But it feels so good, my body likes it, so I will continue to sweat it out every other day, knowing that this is the only exercise I'm going to do besides walk up the death stairs every day. =)

1 comment:

Leave some lovin'