Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Motivation.

I lack it. My classes this semester require limited effort, like reading a chapter a week (which I have yet to do), we don't have class for the week we have tests in my socialization across childhood class, my cognitive development class we don't have homework or a book in, he gives us an outline of his notes we need to fill in, my music class we record ourselves singing and rarely have homework. All in all- this means I would rather watch the opening nights of all of the new seasons of TV. Speaking of which, whoever decided to redo shows right when school starts was an idiot. I'm so glad I have gossip girl, ncis, ncis la, 30 rock and glee to watch. at least those. that's like 4 1/2 hours of tv a week. Which doesn't sound like much, but when you turn it on, it's 9 times harder to turn it off!

Also, our house is a mess. I'm also lacking in that department. I blame this lack of motivation to do anything on our future kid which is sucking my remaining juice out of me. Working from 12-4 and having class after that is exhausting me and then I have no desire to do anything. Which is why our house will remain like it is until we have to clean for my friend's baby shower that we're having at our place this weekend. I also have begun to eat ridiculous food now. I can no longer eat cereal, as I usually end up hungry and nauseous by 10:00. So today I had eggs, bacon and a bagel for breakfast, plus lean cuisine chicken alfredo for lunch, plus yogurt and granola for snack and an apple and then dinner! Oh and my popcorn and chocolate ice cream for dessert. speaking of which. I have never eaten chocolate ice cream in my life. It's gross, however I have begun to eat it frequently! I like sorbet waay more than ice cream but it doesn't even sound good. Being pregnant is crazy man. crazy crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'