Sunday, May 16, 2010

room.

i've been waiting weeks and weeks and weeks to do this: we've redone our room! it was not a pretty sight before let me tell you, but i made this fabulous headboard this week with the help of my lovely friend kathryn and turned this: 
{it doesn't usually look like this but we sold my dresser so my clothes were everywhere}

into this: 


{she likes to claim her territory}



i can't tell you how this makes me want to stay in bed ALL the time. i just love it so much! =)) 

3 comments:

  1. lookin pretty good!! now you'll have to help me decide if it will look good in our room:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. melissa, jennilee told me that you just had a baby so i had to come and take a peek :) he is sooo cute!! isn't it great being a mom??

    p.s. your room looks amazing! we need to do some serious renovations over at our place as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! It looks soo good! Even Levi must admit that it looks good. I bet he likes it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'