Monday, January 31, 2011

zumba shumba.

i don't know why i always have to add some cheesy thing after my main title word but you know you like it. anyways, i have to show you my new favorite thing. for anyone that knows me well, or knows me at all actually, you can tell that i am the most non-exerciser ever. i hate it. i hate running, i hate being sweaty, i hate having to come back and take a shower before i can do anything, so basically i am lazy. 

however, me and my oh so lovely sister in law have been zumba-ing this past month and it is fabulous. i am loving it! it's awesome too because it's $20.00 for unlimited amounts of times a month, and we are now up to 3 times a week, and will be trying hot yoga this week. be impressed with me, because i sure am. i'm pretty sure my husband is just waiting for me to quit, since i usually do, but this is 3 weeks longer than i usually do, so hurrah hurrah! 

i have attached the videos of my favorite songs so that i might inspire you to do it too, because it's awesome. 


this one's a little bit different than what we do, but i find her very entertaining. =))

i want some zumba pants so i can have the little rope things attached go crazy when i shake my groove thang. however they're $60+ and that's more than half of my allotted budget for the month. so i will be content with my non-legit pants until further notice. 

6 comments:

  1. I am officially inspired!!!! Going to go and get me the DVD!! I am so jealous it is so cheap over there- here is Australia it is $60.00 for 6 lessons... this looks so fun, I'm in- shake that groove thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Zumba last night! It was way fun. Way more entertaining then running, and I didn't even realize I was working out until I was like like, "Hey, I'm all sweaty!" It was a good time! I wish we could go together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you taking classes somewhere??? where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish that I was there to see you doing that! It looks hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ani and Kathy have a few videos on you tube... Search thezumbakat and you'll find them. They Have their older version of waka waka up as well as another really good one

    I'm so glad you and Kassi come! And I'm glad you love it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for introducing me to this =) Love Zumba!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'