Sunday, October 18, 2009

babydom

I bought my first maternity clothing this weekend. Which was a big deal in the world of Melissa.
I got this from Shade because they had a sale going on but I think it's going to be a cute shirt I can wear when I'm not preggo either. I have also decided that I am never going to shop in Motherhood Maternity. I hate that store. When we went in this weekend, they tried to sell me so much crap it was kind of ridiculous, plus I'm not a big fan of the clothing. I'm going to find someplace else to buy my clothes from, cuz I won't go in there again.

But on the plus side of babydom, we're done the first trimester. I don't know if I mentioned that a while ago but we are now onto 16 weeks and in 1 month, we get to find out the sex of our kid! Wahoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, though. they are so pushy...you're like...i just want to buy my stupid bra...will you stop asking me to sign up for all this other crap.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'