Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloweeny halloweeny.

I decided I would put our Halloweeny pictures on here even though they are already put on facebook. We had a fabulous time even though it wasn't Halloween until today.

Our Halloween party in kindergarten was FAAABULOUS! I think that holidays with children make them so much better than they actually are. I feel like because of this, I was more excited to get our costumes ready. But here is my favorite picture of Libbi, Casi and me.

Yes, I know my hair is fabulous. It was a little windy.

Last night, we spent the evening with friends and had a semi-Halloween party including chips, pizzas and drinks. Good good stuff. I must say that us driving up to Pleasant Grove in our outfits caused quite a commotion on the freeway. Especially Levi's florescent hair and mask. Hahaha.
Doesn't he look like such a villian? I know, I did good on the "S" and the cape. and the hair. and his tights. and boxers. Haha.

You can't tell what my hands are doing, but they were menacing I promise.

As an update, I got my internship for next semester. Even though it is not paid (stupid economy) it will still be fun to do since I won't be working. I think that tutoring little kids in reading should be really great. I also picked working from 10-2 cuz I can sleep in until 9 and still come home after work and have a great rest of the day because I still have the rest of the day to do nothing. Or homework. =)

19 days until baby sex.
20 days until cruise.

Booyah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'