Saturday, November 14, 2009

craigs list.

So I have decided today that I wanted to get some money without working, lol and lo and below did I know that I had over 10 purses that I do not use, but are worth some serious cash? Nooo.... So i took pictures of them and put them on craigslist for people to buy. I'm not sure if I will get any of them to sell, but if you would like to contribute to "melissa's baby clothes fund" I would really appreciate it! they would make great christmas presents! or yourself presents! =)

here are some pictures of them:
Guess- $25.00
coach- $40.00

louis vuitton- $50.00

Linnea Pelle- $90.00

Nine West- $20.00
Zebra- $20.00

Brown Leather- $20.00

American Eagle- $15.00

If you like any of them, I will be willing to negotiate the price! Help me buy cute child clothes! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'