Sunday, November 8, 2009

poop.

as i should be studying for my two tests i need to take by tuesday, i am blogging. oops.

but we have narrowed our baby names down! since we find out in less than 2 weeks what the little babe is, i have been cracking on the name searching. (i got an app on my ipod hehe) but here they are:

Girls:
1. brielle shae lowry
2. zoey noelle lowry
3. berkeley noelle lowry

Boys:
1. zachary mark lowry
2. jackson taylor lowry

doesn't our child just sound so attractive? i know i know we're so good. comments?


2 comments:

  1. I love ALL the girl names! I can't decide which one... But probably Zoey Noelle might be my favorite :) And Zachary Mark is my favorite of the guy names :) So exciting! can't wait to meet you're little one :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the name Berkeley I think that is sooooo adorable! and I love shae as a middle name sooo cute and jackson I think is the cutest boys name especially jackson taylor. solid.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'