Thursday, December 17, 2009

happy day.


Hahahahahahahahahahaha- thanks to peopleofwalmart.com


-- Haha I love pictures. --


Well-
1. Finals are over. Did I do fabulous on them? Hahaha-- no. I lost all motivation after the whole "reading days" joke. Who actually studies on these days?? I also lost it when they decided to make none of my finals cumulative. Not that that was a bad thing, but it significantly lessened my desires.... All in all I'm going to assume I got:
Multicultural Education- A
Music Ed- A
Cognitive Development- B+
Language Development- B
Socialization across Childhood- B+

For lacking in effort/motivation this whole semester, I would say that my grades are pretty decent. Yeah for being done for the next 9 months- since next semester I only have my internship from 10:00-2:30 everyday, and 2 independent study classes. =)

I also learned that I'll get pell grant money for my independent study classes. It's been a happy happy day today. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'