Saturday, December 12, 2009

pictures of the week.


this one is the "i guess i should be the cheesy pregnant person and put a picture of the little man" one. btw, i think we have decided on jackson as his name

this is the mug we made for the grandmother for our cruise at color me mine on monday for her christmas present. =)) i think she's gonna love it

this is the ornament we made for our tree as the start of a new tradition, it's super cute.



this is what i found the beast doing yesterday morning when i came down stairs. apparently we left the treat bag available for her to eat all of.

all in all, i should be studying for finals. buuut yuck. i'll get to it. eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Umm your cute and I like you. I can't wait until we can par-tay again when I get up to provo (december 28 :)) btw you better start working my jar.. you'll be way too busy when your little guy is here... just giving you a heads up. When your sick working on my jar can make you happy haha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'