Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dun Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun!

Don't you just love it when your grades come back higher than you thought they were going to be?? I sure do. =) I am very impressed with my lack of.... effort yet high results back from it? Well, without further adeiu, I give you the total from this semester:



Socialization- A-
Language- B+
Cognitive- B+
Multicultural- A
Music- A- (Can you believe this business?? I guess thats what I get for not going)

Since I don't have my own computer up here in the artic, I can't post any of my pictures, but let me tell you, I have never been so cold in my entire life. It's not too bad usually because I stay inside, but when you go outside and it's windy and -20 degrees Celcius on the thermometer, its a little chily. But Canada is a fun place, I like it minus the fr eezing. I'm actually home by myself today because Levi and his siblings went skiing in this ridiculous weather and his parents went to help Tashina fix up her place, both of which I declined politely =) Now to pick a good movie to watch... maybe get dressed.... We'll see. =)

1 comment:

  1. Getting dressed is highly overrated. Miss you my frozen friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'