Friday, January 1, 2010

revolt.

Why?
Why, praytell, does the world make flights that are supposed to leave at 11:00 AM, but somehow get switched to 6:30 AM??
Why would my in-laws live an hour and a half away from the airport?
Why would I need to be there 2 hours early to clear customs?
Soo-- Why do I need to leave for the airport at 2:30??!
I DON'T KNOW.


While I'm on my shpeel, I don't know how to spell that, but why did Canada decide this week that you are no longer allowed to bring carry-on's to the states?

And why, does United charge $25.00 for the 1st bag, $30.00 for the second, and $40.00 for the third?


I DON'T KNOW. but I'm going to have to be at the airport at a disgusting hour. And fork out over $100 to take my suitcases home, stuffed from this week when I could have carried half of them on.



this is how I feel right now, and probably will feel for the rest of the weekend. Yeah for travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'