Sunday, January 10, 2010

Genius.

Photoshop is a wonderful wonderful thing.

I had these cute pictures of us from Canada, but for some reason I was unaware the entire time that my sweater, when taken pictures in, is see-through. Awkward yes. But, I spent some time and figured out how to make my bosoms/belly not so florescent white. I'm a genius. Hehe


Before--


After--


Before--


After--


Before--

After--

The Rest of the Vacation:


The Lowry Fam

The psycho killer parrot cat

SNOW. lots and lots.

Though it may be hard to believe, I went outside. Be impressed.
I don't have many pictures from Reno, seeing as I lost the camera in Levi's suitcase but he's so hick here.
Yes, I will someday be hard core. Just like him.

All in all, it was a successful trip. Now we move on to preparing for the little babe now, seeing as that's the next big event in the Lowry household. Speaking of which. We decided to switch the spelling of Zak, after a long debate of how to spell his nickname, to Zakary-- it makes him different too, though no one is going to be able to ever spell his name. Oh well, we like it.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha those 'before' pictures are hilarious :) photo shop is amazing! p.s. i love Zak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes on those before pictures hehe and zakary huh i like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with jenni...good job on the photoshop. and those are some really fun pictures...and yes...i do like the picture you chose for your banner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'