Wednesday, January 13, 2010

zak attack.

So we saw the doctor today for our 28 week check up. (Can you believe it's been 28 weeks??) I can't.

On the plus side, he said that we have a small baby. Which is weird. I was HUGE. like over 10 lbs. Levi was like 7 lbs I think so it will be interesting to see how big he turns out. The whole gaining weight thing is a new experience. Its a weird weird feeling going in every month and being significantly larger. Oh well. It's all for a good cause right?? It's been 6 1/2 months and I've gained about 18 lbs, and you're supposed to gain 25-35. I think I'm going to be on the upper end of that spectrum that is for sure. =)

On the negative side, my tail bone has been killing this week. Apparently it's going to be like this for the next 3 months. I guess that's what my problem is since I haven't thrown up, or gotten huge (so far) or had my back kill all the time. Dang...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'