Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ode to the bath.

i love to take baths.
even though people, such as my husband, think they are revolting, sitting in your own skin cells etc. etc, i think that they are lovely.

however, this is what I feel like in our bathtub:

i'll admit she looks happy in this ridiculous thing, but you get my point. at least all of her body is covered, which mine definitely is not. its one of those awkward things that happens to most people, when the top of you sticks out if you stick your legs in, or in my case, my belly freezes regardless, even if i stick my legs out too.

siggh... tis a trying situation. and it makes me want to be rich. someday, i will achieve my ultimate bathtub. just like her:
doesn't she just look so happy? she has no belly or leg problem in this bad boy.

i dream a dream....

1 comment:

  1. That is my requirement when we buy a house someday, it will have a large bathtub. I love baths! Especially when I'm pregnant, they help me relax. But it would be so much more relaxing if there was a way for the belly to be in the water.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'