Friday, December 18, 2009

too common? psh.

hehehe the internet is just full of treasures--

-----------------------
doctor: "jackson and zachary huh? 10 years ago no one would have had those names, but now.... you'll have atleast one in every class room, they're pretty common"

me: "yep, well hopefully ours will be the only one"

....later....
levi: "we need to come up with different names. i don't like those anymore"

me: "why?? i like them a lot"

levi: "they're boring, i don't want our kid to be the same as every other kid"

argh.

so now we have to come up with other names that we agree on, it was hard enough to decide on those two as it is. he's killing me.

1. Carson- still probably my favorite
2. Cooper- i think it would be super cute
3. Tallen- different
4. Landon- how couldn't our kid be cute with this name?

What do you think??
-------------------------------------------

nurse: "lets hear the baby's heartbeat"
......
......
nurse: "did you have a lot of sugar for breakfast?"

me: "Um... granola, thats it, so not really"

nurse: "well then your kid just likes to do cartwheels and flips for fun, cuz everytime i try to hear him, he flips the opposite way and rolls over"

me: "we would have a child like that"

levi laughing: "yesssssss....."

2 comments:

  1. I think we are twins because I really love Jackson and Carson. Landon is cool too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson and Cooper are my favorite :) But it's hard to imagine an adult named Cooper.... So I would go with Carson :) But I still love Zachary the most ha ha :D He'll be adorable no matter what name you choose! also..... you WOULD have a child who can't hold still ;) ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'