Sunday, July 11, 2010

weekend.

apparently i had lots of fun this weekend. 


this blog showed me how to do this, now it's not nearly as good as hers was, i'm still perfecting it. theres only so many white shirts i own, and it takes me ages to do this, i gotta get better, but i do love them so much!


and i made this too, i'm expanding my headband enterprise, there are so many different types out there. =) this blog showed me all these different kinds and i'm so so excited to get crack a lacking.




1 comment:

  1. MELISSA! You're so talented! :) Hey, just so you know I didn't forget about your payment I owe you...the check is sitting on my desk at home, but I left on a last min trip to VA and forgot to mail it. I will send it ASAP though, I'm sorry to keep you waiting! :) love ya

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'