Tuesday, June 28, 2011

obsessed much.

ok. remember how i said i love damask print? well i still do. maybe a little too much. i have been re-doing some of my previous craft-scapades, to match our place, and i love them. and yes, they are all damask.

unfortunately, i cannot find my previous decoration pictures, so these will have to suffice. 
my to do list: 


 my new menu board:

i have been dying to buy new sheets and duvet cover, blue and white is BORING.  but all the ones i want are about $100. and those were the cheap ones. my husband said we need to "look at the budget" .... aka "we should not be spending $100 on random crap we don't need" so i conceded and said "what if i remake our headboard". with my coupons to joann's, it cost me $15.00. score.
my new headboard.  my spouse actually said he "liked the fabric". who knew he would ever say that?
headboard:


next up: penant flag for zak's room. his room is so boring without my precious fishies i painted. i have no idea what to do with it.
next next up: our bathrooms. what can you do in a room that gets all wet?

p.s. the child walks now! 15 months later! he literally just got up and walked one day, like we knew he would. and also, he and the cat are a little out of control. they have escaped out of the house together twice. and he's only 1. i don't know who's the instigator but it's a little ridiculous.


3 comments:

  1. i LOVE the headboard!!! and damask... i think i'm going to make all of the bulletin boards in my classroom damask haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love damask with a passion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey they all look great!! i love the damask pattern also!! and that child of yours and the cat are a bad combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'