Thursday, June 30, 2011

too much.

we have too much time on our hands here. today i have: watched 6 episodes of numbers, made a bunting flag, painted messed up a mirror, taken a nap, and made lunch & dinner. my husband's schedule is the same, except his involves a shower and fixing the high chair. classy, i know. not that i want to get rid of my husband by any means, but i need a schedule for my life... meaning he needs to go do something during the day.also, i need to find something to do during the day. i think not having any school to do is going to be harder than i thought. maybe the fact that i don't have any friends might have something to do with it too. in any case, i need to find something to do.

anyways, don't get the idea i don't love hanging out with my fandamily, i just need something more meaningful than netflix in my life. however, i did find out something helpful today:

never did i imagine my child being able to sit in front of the tv, but lo and behold elmo has the charm. he sat there for 30 minutes, just mesmerized. i feel like i shouldn't be proud of him for this, but i am. it's nice to know that there is something that entertains him for the time i am chopping onions and he's screaming for me to pick him up and put him on the counter.



 doesn't he just look like a character? i love him walking around with his blankie though. it's precious.

 the story of my life. if you could hear the noise going on between the two, when this was taken, you'd be impressed.

here is his flag for his room. it's awesome if i do say so myself.

the beast has been getting better at walking, so here is a video to prove that we are awesome parents. watch all the way til the end, and tell me you don't laugh at him. i had to cut off the end so i didn't look like a jerk. 
poor baby.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm watching ridiculously large amounts of Numbers everyday too! Have you watched Samantha Who? Pretty much hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do the same thing everyday of my life!! but in a more lamer place of Provo... ah well.

    I MISS YOU!!!

    and i have been reading your blog through google reader so i haven't seen your new blog design in a while and i looooooovvvveeeee it. especially love your header. cutecutecute:)

    come back...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'