Sunday, August 22, 2010

birthday week.

well this week has been a successful one at best. it was my birthday {like you didn't know. i've been pondering presents i'm going to buy myself all week hehe} 

for my actual birthday, we didn't do much. since my kindle was my birthday present from the hubby, and my suitcases were from my mom last month, and my ski clothes were from my grandma in breckenridge i didn't have much in terms of presents on the actual day. {next year i know to not get things in advance, it's not quite as cool} buuut i waited all day to go to cheesecake factory, my most favorite restaurant. this is the only picture we got, funny how my husband always looks attractive and i look like a weirdo. 


{my mom and grandma were in town for education week so they came with us =)) }

after i spent the rest of the week shopping with my birthday money, i collected all my clothes under the bed, in the closet, in zak's room, in our midget closet, in the boxes in zak's room etc. etc. and sold them in our yard sale!

we hauled all of our business over to jenni's yard since we had a ton of stuff to stick out. this was the beginning of the friday-saturday event. can you tell that it was fricking hot outside?? cuz it was. i've never been so sweaty in my life.

this is the contraption we devised to keep ourselves cool. baby enjoyed it. =) 

haha asher doesn't like to share mom

after all was said and done we made about $350.00 off our stuff and still took 5 bags to DI. i've got a lotta stuff. now to figure out what to spend it on. =))

4 comments:

  1. Hello there. I thought I would identify myself as I love your blog and I love your style. I found you through Lindsey (I am her Australian sister-in-law). I'm not a crazy stalker just wanted to share some appreciation with ya!

    Cheesecake factory is the best- everytime we come visit the USA we get our little butts there- seriously yum!! :)

    Love,
    Kelly

    PS: you are totaly welcome to blog stalk out little corner of cyber space

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for productive yard sales! and I miss my little chubbers already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to say that the last picture is my favorite with asher and his eyebrows!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'