Monday, August 2, 2010

this week.

two years ago this week i was getting ready to be with the {man of my dreams} for eternity. to prepare my best friends and i had torn up san francisco as our bachelorette party and read the entire 4th twilight book in the car.

{i will admit i wasn't the funnest to be around, i was a little preoccupied with talking to my fiancĂ©e} 

 i think back about it, and how excited i was for levi to fly in on the 5th, and it makes me laugh a little. as most married people know, being apart sucks when you're engaged and since we were apart the whole time, i would say that ours sucked way more. levi made me a little link of chains, counting down the days until we got married with a note about why he loved me on each of them. yeah, my husband's pretty cool.

it makes me smile just thinking about it.

but i have to say that being married to this handsome man is fabulous. it's even better with the little handsome man too. i'll have more on this when i get back from the beach this week. but as the week is beginning it makes me think about all of the lead up to our most fantastic wedding day.

[i have such cute friends... and new family]


2 years really doesn't seem like that long. but it seems like it's been ages. it's hard to imagine what life was like before us. and i definitely wouldn't go back to it for anything. being single sucks. no offense.

i love you hunny buns. i can't wait til our anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'