Monday, August 16, 2010

etsy.

since my son is napping for the moment, i have spent the last several minutes on etsy. and found things i want soooo freaking bad. would anyone like to buy me something fabulous for my birthday?? since it is in two days. hehe. i would looove you =)

1. is this not the most fabulous thing you've ever seen?? i'll admit i saw a mom with one like this in babyrus and i asked where she got it and she said on etsy. this one goes from an infant car seat to a big kid seat too. plus, my baby gets so hot and sweaty in his seat, this would help a lot. if you would like to see it go here

2. this diaper bag is lovely. i love the damask prints!! so fun. here it is.

3. ahh.... this is the cutest thing i've ever seen. the tutu and little hat are fabulous. too bad i have no one to put it on.

4. i really want this. or to learn how to make this. but its super cute.

i would pick some more stuff but i think i'm going to have a slight breakdown if my kid doesn't stop crying. i don't know how people with colilcky babies do it. and the doctor told me to wait til tomorrow to come in to see if anythings wrong.


1 comment:

  1. i love etsy. don't even get me started on the things i look at while i'm at work. :]

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'