Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday-Canada-Baby.

Well, this will probably be my last post for a while, seeing as we go to Canada tomorrow morning for which I am clearly not prepared. I have a lot to do today. I haven't even started packing, Josh is staying with us so our house is a mess, and we have tons and tons of food in our fridge rhat I don't know what do with. Oh well. We'll be leaving whether or not I am fully prepared, so hopefully everything goes smoothly.

But my birthday was a success. I went to work sometime during the morning, about 10:00 haha and preceded to have rice krispies made by Ethan and Miss Theresa which were delicious, then my husband and I went to Cafe Rio for a chicken tostada, which is the most delicious thing on the planet. Then I came home and Levi gave me his present, which was this:
He gave me the cream colored one. Which I was pleasantly surprised about. I've been wanting one for ages, and even though I can't wear it for several months, it is fantastic. He did a good job. =)

Lets see, then I went shopping with the grandmother for my birthday which is always a treat. =) I got a great seafoam colored scarf, jean shorts and several shirts for work. I would have continued buying jeans, but seeing as how I'm never going to wear them again since I have to dress nice every day, I decided against it. But it was a good shopping trip. I also got some new tanktops from Down East (mormon essentials man!) and some new makeup from Bare Escentuals.

Then, we went to Cheesecake Factory, which was fabulous! We got 2 orders of avocado egg rolls for the 6 of us. We LOVE them. Then I got BBQ chicken salad, which is for sure the best thing they have on the menu and oreo cheesecake to top it off. Yum, Yum. Then my family gave me their presents, I got a great shirt and jean shirt from my mom, and another skirt and purple top which are both great, some pearls- which I love. I love pearls. They are just so classy! Some soaps and lotions, that smell like melon-mango. yum... And a purse for our cruise in November which'll be nice. I didn't think it would be at the moment when I got it, but I remember not having anything to carry my stuff in the last time we went, so it should be nice. I think that would be all the presents, but all in all it was a good birthday, now that I am officially not a teenager any more! Haha, for some reason I always feel older than I actually am.

An update on the babyness-- lets see, I am 7 weeks right now and am doing pretty good. I have become extremely more emotional than I already was, which is a problem... I cry at everything, it's kind of ridiculous. Levi thinks it's hilarious but that's only cuz it doesn't happen to him. I also haven't gotten too sick. I think that when I take my prenatals without food they make me nauseous, which has happened this week because I take it and then eat my breakfast at work. But I'm trying to fix that and I've been feeling better. When I get really hungry I get really sick, and that's what it feels like now, which is a weird feeling. It's like I'm hungry all the time, which I'm definitely not. The only food I really like to eat right now is hamburgers, popcorn and otterpops. Oh and strawberries. But all in all, I'm not too sick, which I'm glad about. I have decided that since God decided we should have a kid while I'm still in school, which I swore I would never ever do, he's making up for it by making it a little easier for me. That's just my opinion though, but hopefully it stays like that, I wouldn't mind.

Well I need to go pack. or clean. or buy food. etc etc. Adios world! We're off to the other part of the world, where American phones don't work. Gasp!

4 comments:

  1. Your coat is adorable- props to Levi! You've trained him well... haha. Also, avocado egg rolls are like my favorite thing. We should go to cheesecake factory soon when I come back to Provo. In like a week! Holy smokes. Have fun in Canada, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh..i'm so jealous of your coat...i would LOVE a coat like that. and yes...i hear canada is like the bermuda triangle of american phones. and it sounds like you had a fabulous birthday. i wish i wasn't lame and wished you a many happy returns a day late. oh well. c'est la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very classy coat!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a present for you!! You're birthday's not over yet! :D Be excited!!! p.s. that coat is adorable! i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'