Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Anniversary.

So, according to the calendar, we will have been married one year on Saturday!! It's hard to believe it's been that long. Last year at this time, I was in San Francisco with my best friends partying it up as the last time of my single life. However, I think I remember I just really wanted to see Levi and couldn't care less whether or not I was in San Fran, but it's a good memory now. =) Anyways, for our anniversary, we are going to a dinner theatre and it's going to be fabulous. It's in Pleasant Grove and some western place. It should be really fun, I'm excited to go to it. It's surprisingly not expensive, well it's like $50.00 for both of us, but for dinner and a show? That's pretty average lol Here's a picture of the cast:







It looks like it's going to be really fun.



So for our anniversary, my parents decided that they were going to give us some money, strictly for buying camping stuff! Funny thing about this is that we actually were just talking about how we wanted to go camping but it was too expensive for us to buy all of the equipment to go. Well, it looks like I have no excuse to not go now. Levi is pretty excited to go, I really wanted to go before we go up to Canada, but our weekends are a little crazy so that's not going to work. But sometime in September before it gets cold, we are going! I have found several things that I am going to buy to make my camping experience more pleasurable.




#1 notice the thickness of it. =)






#2 this is a "king size" sleeping bag. yesss....



#3 These will help me trek through the wilderness. I can also kick some serious trash if a bear attacks us. These babies protect ya from anything! Also, I can blend in with my surroundings, notice the camoflauge. Wahbam!

1 comment:

Leave some lovin'