Saturday, October 1, 2011

surprise eh?

my sister in law hates when i say "eh" when i visit canada. but i think it's awesome. and adds to my authenticity as a soon to be canadian. we surprised my mother in law this week during levi's break and it was hilarious. she almost cried, and didn't believe we were there. win for us. 


the weather there was fabulous. i love fall. i do miss the seasons here, but then i just go to canada and i get my fix of all the seasons i could ever want. 

i may have gotten a little excited about all the leaves. 


so in honor of the lovely weather, i made us have a mini photo shoot in the leaves. 


{don't you just love his face? it makes me laugh a lot}

we didn't really do a whole lot there, but spent a lot of time relaxing, hanging with our family and enjoying the beautiful weather. 

but we spent some time visiting the animals. or "ammals" as snakary calls them.  


while my sister in law and i got a couple's massage {yes, awesome i know}, the boys made a big pile of leaves and were loving it. 


we spent a day in edmonton at the world's largest mall, enjoying all the kiddie rides for freeeeee. the child did a little better than on the previous rides at happy hollow. 

grandma had this amazing "vroom vroom" that we spent a lot of time on. it was awesome. 

it was a fun trip! we loved the fabulous fall weather and exploring the wonderful town city of lacombe. who knows who we will surprise next?! =) 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post Melissa! Love all the pictures! I think those fall shots would be good for my collage.(Pictures #1&3 of the fam) So fun seeing the Lowry's and can't wait for more visiting to happen. Excellent surprise for Kelly!! :) Tiffy is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Canada as well!! Maybe we should just move there!! Looks like you all had a blast- eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures and Canada looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'