Friday, July 10, 2009

No Title


I have decided to make a more conscience effort to blogging now that I have realized the immense amount of people I know that do it. My goal is at least once a week, hopefully twice. I just feel my life is so boring that I have nothing to write about. Or maybe it's the fact that this is the first night I will have been without my husband, so I am bored and have nothing better to do than write on here. It is weird though having an empty house at night time. Snickers is incredibly lonely, she is very much a boy loving cat. I am not good enough for her. I feed her and clean the litter box, but the one she meows for is the one who plays with her, pulls her tail and is somewhat obnoxious to her. Soo typical. Also, she has decided the last several days to shred our toilet paper. I don't know why, but she sits on the sink, and leans over clawing and biting our toilet paper so that it is ridiculous to use. Too bad she's so dang cute.



So, I have decided I love working in the kindergarten. It is so much fun and much better than just watching Ethan. I like having something different to do everyday. I have realized though that I am much better at playing with the boys than the girls that is for sure. We make forts with the blocks, play basketball and catch outside and eat as much snack as possible inside. My boys are the ones who scavenge the other tables for their leftovers. The girls on the other hand, I am at a loss of what to talk about with them besides their clothes, hannah montana, or zac efron. Surprisingly a lot of the boys have seen transformers and other shows along those lines so we have something to talk about all the time. I taught them the word "dominate" a couple of days ago when we were playing catch. Being two feet taller than them and more coordinated led me to "dominating them" which they firmly denied and said they "poned" me. I'm glad I can compete with little 5 year old boys. I'm so cool. These are some of my boys. I took these pics off of our kindergarten blog since I don't have any pictures of them myself.




We also got Netflix this week, and I have become addicted to 30 Rock with Tina Fey. If you haven't seen it, you should watch it. I have watched the whole first season in the past three days. Do it.
And for some reason, my fonts are going crazy, I'm not really sure why they are all different. It's annoying. Anyways.... Good Night!

1 comment:

Leave some lovin'