Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weddings.

I have decided that I love weddings. I love the way the groom looks at his now-wife when they first dance. How they are in their own world and could care less if we were actually there. Sometimes the food, not very often. The only problem I have is that I compare it to my own, of which none can compare. It was seriously speaking.... awesome. Props to my mom for planning it out without any help from me besides simple things like the dress, flowers, cake and food.
The photographer helped make our pictures gorgeous too, which was the only thing I cared about.



But we went to my cousin Amy's wedding today which was surprisingly beautiful. Minus the rain clouds that over shadowed us, the gardens were gorgeous and it was pretty nice weather until about noon when I was roasting in my dress.

We went with my cousins who will be moving to Japan in a couple weeks to teach english for a year. I don't know what we are going to do without them. Their kids are adorable, see below.

Before:

After: This was eating the cake. It had black and blue frosting which the boys thoroughly enjoyed.



And this is Dasch. He was grumpy the whole day, but loves getting his picture taken so then he decides to smile for that moment.

Back to the wedding, Amy got married to Trevor today and they were a cute couple. Amy's daughter Fayette was a little grumpy as well but she was adorable.
And last but not least, we had to document this voyage to Lehi, UT and here is my very attractive husband and I. Except for the way this picture is taken it makes my arm look humungous, which I don't think it normally looks like that, but maybe I just don't noticeand I look pregnant as well, which also is not true. But oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'