Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Secretly Coveting.

Since I do nothing at work all day, I have devoted my time to "browser shopping" instead of "window shopping" and I have found several items that if I had the money for, I would have them in no time.

I'll be honest, I love Coach everything. Back from the days when I didn't have to save my money as much, I bought purses, shoes, and more shoes.... siggh... the sight of them just makes me happy. I know people disagree with buying things for the brand, which I don't necessarily think I do except for certain things, like Uggs or Coach. But I really feel like the ones I like are different from everything else I've seen, so it's not necessarily that they are made from Coach. But without further adeiu here is my "I secretly covet these list" in no specific order:




1.








2. I these!!!






3.
4. I want these so that I can wear them to Canada for winter break, since it's freezing then! And plus, they are shiny. It just adds so much!
5. I have been wanting to find a "sheath" dress like this for ages! I love the pockets in this but it's a little short, I need to find one a little bit longer, but I would love to have one like this to wear to Tashina's wedding.

I don't want to bore you with any more of my wants, especially since many people find the accessories I love repulsive. But I don't care =) 1/2 hour of work left!!

2 comments:

  1. i love them. i especially love the gold coach shoes. i've been trying to look for dresses like that that are long enough...near impossible. boo. i can't wait till we go shopping thursday. also, is it just going to be us for "girls night" or are the other girls coming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck I love the shoes. With all my heart. You have great taste. And it's okay, I browse shop too...sigh. If only we had money! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'