Friday, March 26, 2010

kitty.

sometimes i wish i were a cat.

my life would consist of:

drinking out of the sink.
hiding away/sleeping
trying to eat fish.


instead, i have to wake up from my sleep, (deprived from the stupid dr. pepper i drank so excitedly last night.... i haven't had caffeine in a while)

and find the list of things i really should do around the house like:
{ } unload the dishwasher
{ } maybe put the dirty dishes in it
{ } vacuum out the cupboard next to the stove (now this might seem anile, but the crumbs in my pans are getting to me)
{ } unload my laundry i did last week thats still sitting in the buckets and put it away
{ } start the laundry for this week
{ } vacuum and swiffer the floor
{ } plan meals for the next week. worst job out of all of them

{etc. etc. etc.}

instead, i would like to be a cat. at the moment mine is sleeping on my bed content with not doing anything besides coming downstairs to eat some kibbles and try to attack the fish on the coffee table.

ahh..... the life.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh planning meals is the worst for me too. I finally buckled down and made a list of dinners I know how to make and just choose from the list...it makes it easier, but I still hate it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'