Sunday, March 7, 2010

movies.

after watching the oscars this fine evening, i have decided i need to watch more tv. well more high class tv, than just my typical TBS shows, such as King of Queens, Everybody loves Raymond etc etc.

this is my list of movies i would like to see before the beast comes in about a month:

1. the blind side
2. an education
3. up in the air
4. the young victoria
5. julie and julia

i've heard that the blind side was really, really good. but honestly, what is sandra bullock not good in? she's fabulous. i've also heard that julie and julia was pretty good too.

the other ones, i don't really have any idea about. anyone seen any of them?

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see young victoria, my mom and my sister saw it and LOVED it. Julie and Julia was pretty good meryl streep was just really good I thought, but the ending was lame. Oh and you HAVE to see blindside. Favorite by far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie and julia would be better i think if you grew up knowing julia, but i wasn't great in my opinion

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'