Friday, March 26, 2010

movie review numero dos.


Tonight, the husband and I watched Julie and Julia, which also was surprisingly good. I wasn't expecting to like a movie all about cooking, since I am not the master chef myself but as always does Meryl Streep ever disappoint? No. She simply is fabulous.

Favorite parts: Jane Lynch as Julia Child's ridiculously tall sister. She is Sue Sylvester on Glee if you don't know who she is, and it was so funny to watch her play a different role.

Stanley Tucci did a great job as her husband as well. I love the way that he supported her even when her cookbook took ages and ages. Makes me love my hubby even more. =)

Amy Adams is great in every movie as well, especially Enchanted which I know several people who don't like, Jennilee.... but it impresses me how she could take a role in which she really looks crazy and not so attractive. =)

Overall: I would highly recommend it.

This movie adventure has been pretty great so far. Tomorrow: NEW MOON. hehe

2 comments:

  1. thanks for mentioning me by name, i feel loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Jenni, you crack me up. Second, I enjoyed the movie and I'm glad you saw it! And finally, enjoy New Moon...it's positively ridiculous and you'll enjoy every cheezy moment. Ugh I can't wait to hear what you think about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some lovin'