Friday, March 12, 2010

when everything goes to hell.

for some reason, everything decides to go to hell at the same time.

1. i woke up this fine morning to my *bleeping* cat who decided to leave a little present on our bed. for no reason. apparently we don't give her enough love so she had to pee to get us to wake up.

anger numero uno.

2. i went to our wic appt this morning-- and they told me that i needed to watch what i'm eating and exercise more because i'm going over the weight allotment. not going to happen, i believe that exercise at this point is of no use and i'd rather sit on the couch and watch tv. i'm glad that they have to tell me i look like a fatty.

anger numero dos.

3. i had to take our car in again. for the third time. because when they fixed it last week, it wasn't fixed. i'm so tired of having to take it in. it could be nice if we had an extra car but nope. i'm walking places. good thing i don't have an important schedule.

anger numero tres.

4. my computer decided to crash. the guy told me i need a new motherboard, so he thinks.... which is 300 bucks. and plus, i don't know how to share a computer. i need my facebook, blogger, gchat and everything up at the same time but levi uses his computer for homework, so i lose.

anger numero cuatro.

i wish i could just take naps forever and watch tv all the time. it would be so so nice.

but on the plus side, 3 weeks until my internship is over. score.

and less than a month until the beast is here. then i can dress him in all my cute cute clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some lovin'